Pages

6 Jan 2011

NEWW!! Roxy Spring/Summer 2011 Collectionn!


Well I've had a sneek peak of what Roxy have got in store for us this summer, alot of bright colours! Lots of big bags, Bright Festival welllies, Funk shorts and a range of new bikinis!

They've also designed a pair of shoes called '' Roxy Cruisers'' that are foldable and you can wack them in your bag. explained as ''Twist me'' ''Squeeze me'' ''Squish me''. They come in a range of prints including checkered, cord and also plain fabrics.


2 comments:

  1. beautiful blog!! happy new year!
    If u want came on my blog and give a comment.
    Do u want to became a followers?
    xoxo

    www.thevintageofenery.blospot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have a great blog and i like it because it is related to sport :D kisses

    ReplyDelete